Friday, July 26, 2013

Introduction

Hey Everybody,

I'm creating this blog primarily for other trans men who want to hear first hand experience on FTM lower surgery experience. This is also suitable for those curious to learn a little about trans FTM lower surgeries.

There are many surgical options for trans lower surgery. On this blog I will mostly be addressing simple metoidoplasty, scrotoplasty with testicle implants and a pubic lift, as that is the procedure I will be having in 3 days! I will discuss why I have chosen this procedure, what my possible future plans are for having more surgery, and my experience in arranging, having, and healing from this procedure. If this interests you, read on and feel free to share this blog with anyone else who may be interested. Perhaps you're considering surgery, but have some scared family or a partner that wants more information about what it's "really" like, as opposed to just what you read on a surgeon's website. Feel free to share it where you see fit. I intend to be as honest as I can possibly muster up and have no intention of sugar coating things.

I'm nervous as hell but even more excited as my surery gets closer. So let's see what happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment