Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Surgery Day (quick post)

So I had surgery early this afternoon. It's past midnight so technically it was yesterday afternoon. I'm going to keep this short and elaborate more another day but I just wanted to let everyone know that I had surgery and am doing well!

It took 4 hours. Then I was in recovery for about 2 hours. Then my friends took me to fill my prescriptions and now I'm hanging in the hotel room. I'm feeling surprisingly well and looking surprisingly well considering I just had surgery today. I have A LOT of swelling. lol And that's an under statement. It's at times uncomfortable. And sometimes it hurts a bit. But it really isn't that bad. So far so good.

All righty, well I will definitely write a long detailed description of surgery day sometime soon but for now, it's time to relax and heal. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment